CENTRO Loft Style Condos in Downtown Miami, Florida
CENTRO Miami Is Now Taking Reservations
Location: 151 SE 1st Street, Miami FL 33131
Smart and sophisticated with a decidedly downtown “edge,” Centro represents a bold new era for downtown living in the urban heart of Miami’s city center. Designed by high-end residential architecture specialists – Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership – the tower dedicated exclusively to loft-style living combines the rhythm of city.
Close to Biscayne Boulevard, Bayfront Park, and the waters of Biscayne Bay, and adjacent to the Miami Riverfront, Centro is located in the absolute epicenter of downtown Miami. Here, the worlds of law, government, retail, jewelry, fashion, education, international cuisine, nightlife, come together in Miami’s original urban environment.
As well, Centro is on the leading edge of artistic expression and entertainment with its prime location just steps from the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, Bayfront Amphitheatre, and the American Airlines Arena, home to the 2012 champion Miami Heat - from world-renowned concerts to intimate events and shows, to championship level sports and seasonal festivals, Centro is at the crossroads of what’s new and happening in Miami.
From its high-visibility corner along downtown SE 1st street, Centro also offers unparalleled access to Government Center and the Courthouses, the jewelry district and the historic Seybold Building, and the thriving shops and nightlife of Bayside and the Biscayne Corridor and top performances at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. And, with convenient proximity to the MetroM
As one of the first all-new exclusively all-loft concepts to come to downtown Miami, Centro is the latest innovation to city living from Newgard DevelopmentGroup. Known for its forward-thinking approach to development, Newgard continues to rethink what is possible by delivering new, unexpected projects that add multidimensional appeal to the areas in which they are built. Centro will be a contemporary tower is yet another landmark example of this philosophy.
With its clean lines and modern materials, Centro is a natural addition to Miami’s contemporary skyline. Yet, at the same time, its footprint and urban street front position are made more accessible by the award-winning architecture of Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership. Light, open, airy loft-style residences are highlighted by 10-foot ceilings and a host of high-end finishes befitting an all-new building in Miami’s thriving city center. Hip features and resident amenities a private pool, state-of-theart gym, club room, private bike and bike storage, a potential dedicated Car2Go hub, ground-floor retail, and an anchor restaurant both redefine and epitomize the new, connected downtown experience.
- World recognized interior designer Fuse Project
- Exceptional downtown location just blocks from Biscayne Bay
- Bold, contemporary architecture by The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
- High-visibility street frontage in the heart of downtown Miami
- Connected urban living – retail, restaurants, sports, dining, entertainment, and numerous
- transportation options all within walking distance
- Cutting-edge eco-friendly technology
- Two-Story Penthouse Recreation Area
- Exclusive residents-only club room for gatherings and events
- State-of-the-art private gym facilities with spa area, cardio and weight-training equipment
- Bicycle lending program for residents
- Car2go hub station
- Ground-floor anchor restaurant and retail space
- Triple-height lobby entrance
- 24-Hour reception desk
- Access Secured key-fob entry access
- Full service valet parking
- High-speed controlled elevators
- Exclusive outdoor pet
- Spacious loft-style layouts with minimal walls/room divisions
- Decorator ready units (finished bathrooms & kitchens)
- Oversized closets
- Custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Imported stone countertops and backsplashes
- Stainless-steel, energy-smart appliances
- Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Dramatic 10 ft. exposed and elevated ceiling in units
- Energy-efficient, sound-reducing floor-to-ceiling windows
- Separate showers and soaking tubs in select units
- Modern light fixtures
- High-efficiency air conditioning units
- Finished concrete flooring
Floor Plans & Additional Photos
Price List | FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL NOW!
Price list for this property is currently available upon request. Call or email me today for updated pricing information, availability, and current offers for this new property.
Disclaimer: ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUES TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THIS PROPERTY
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING PRICING, IS SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES, AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
This offering is made only by the Prospectus for the Condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Prospectus. This is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, unless registered or exemptions are available, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency.
ALL IMAGES SHOWN AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ARE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. FOR THE LATEST DETAILS FOR THIS PROJECT PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO GET THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE.